The Practice Management Plan for Practice Growth and Financial Stability
Program Overview: Dentists are judged by everything but their quality of care. With today’s patients ‘working’ the internet, building relationships with patients has never been more important. Building a referral practice is still the goal, just the methods are changing. This Program provides the essential management and communication tools needed in the 5 key areas to build and grow a practice.
Promised Outcomes: This program is a compilation of Jenny’s four full-day Programs. The program is designed to address the main issues, problems and needs in each of the 5 key practice management areas. This is a practical and proven roadmap to create a solid management plan for your practice.
Grow your Practice
1. Would your website excite you as a visitor? A checklist to capture potential patients’ immediate interest
2. Social media, on line reputation and all things internet. Be pro-active and consistently address.
3. Discover your lost practice within your practice…a much overlooked resource
Communicate Financially with Your Patients – The Pro-active Approach
1. Understand why it’s harder to collect payment from insurance than non-insurance patients!
2. Financial Agreements- 10 essential financial/management tools to increase cash flow
3. Learn to love financial objections!
4. A master list of Dos and Don’ts of financial communication
Welcome to Our Practice – Exceeding the New Patients’ Expectations
1. 10 step plan to make your Telephone your most effective practice building tool
2. Perception is everything-how your reception room, initial welcome and facility impacts the new patient
3. Meeting the Doctor-from ‘hello to yes’
Scheduling By Design
1. Provide patients with a Reconfirmation Service which doesn’t invite Cancel Short Notice!
2. Reduce No Shows – understanding what causes patients not to show
3. Late patients are late – because they’re allowed to be! Guidelines to take back the control
4. Emergency patients – 7 guidelines to increase customer service while controlling your day!
5. Practical approaches to solve some of your major scheduling issues in a stress-free manner
Manage the Team for Harmony
1. Organize positive staff meetings which result in “things getting done”
2. Design win-win Performance Reviews for deliver results
3. Increase Team communication to build morale
Betty Curtis, Practice Manager
Maine Dental Association
The seminar was fantastic, you more than delivered to expectations. This was by far the most helpful training I have ever had. I’ve already begun to implement many of your suggestions. Thanks again!